Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT All System Diagnostic Tool with Bluetooth MaxiVCI Upgraded Version of MK808
Autel MaxiCom MK808BT, as an advanced version of Autel MK808, is a sophisticated wireless diagnostic scan tool that can access and diagnose wirelessly all available vehicle systems. The pro-grade automotive diagnostic scanner reads codes, clears codes and shows live data stream of multiple sensors in graph or text. With intuitive user-friendly interface and many most commonly used reset service functions like Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS(Steering Angle Sensor) Calibration, IMMO Keys(All Keys Lost, Add New Keys), TPMS Relearn, ABS Brake Bleed, Battery Registration, DPF Regeneration and etc, MK808BT automotive diagnostic computer tablet is a must-have scan tool for Home Mechanics and DIY enthusiasts.
Highlights of Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT
1. Upgrade Version of Autel MK808/MX808
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website.139GBP/year After that.
3. Bluetooth Connectivity and Wireless All System OE-Level Diagnostic
4. Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
5. Cortex-A9 processor and7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
6. With Bluetooth Connection. Wireless connection makes diagnosis easier
7. Supported System: ABS, DPF, EPB, SAS, SRS, TPMS, BMS, Oil Service Reset
8. Vehicle Coverage: Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European car
9. Functions: Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems
10. Language Supported: English, Polish, Korea, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, French, please pass your SN to change.
11. Ship from UK/EU Warehouse, Fast Delivery with Tax Free!
1.MK808BT has the same look and function as MK808, but MK808BT has more Bluetooth connection than MK808 (Wireless connection makes diagnosis easier)
2. MK808BT is NOT bi-directional and can NOT perform active tests.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Functions Introduction
Autel MK808BT Full OBD II Functions
Comprehensive 21 Service Functions
Autel MK808BT has 21 service items including Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder.
In this way it helps car diagnosis more convenient and comprehensive.
Oil Reset Service: Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement,
Battery Management System (BMS) Service: The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) Service: The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
TPMS: The service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors. For more TPMS functions, we recommend you to get a TS501/TS508K.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Wide Vehicle Coverage
Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Buagatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, NissanGTR,Scion, Subaru, Suzuki
Autel MK808BT Additional Features
Autel MK808BT Specifications:
Recommended Use: Indoor
Operating System: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 Wi-Fi HDMI Type A Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto changing
Audio input/output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life: Around 7 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
Power Consumption: 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7V
Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
Autel MK808BT Protocols:
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.
Autel MK808BT Package List:
1 x MK808BT Tablet
1 x USB External Power Adapter
1 x USB Cable(for testing)
1 x USB Cable(for charging)
1 x MaxiVCI Mini
1 x Quick Reference Guide
1 x User Manual
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Shipping Method & Delivery
1) UK/EU Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our UK and EU warehouse for most items. Items titled "UK Ship" are shipped from UK warehouse to UK Customers. Items titled "EU Ship" are shipped from EU Warehouse to EU Customers.
2) 4PX Express: 6 days with Tax Free for UK customers.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
3) Yanwen Express: 10-12 working days for European Countries. Our company have IOSS, declare under 150 EUR, seller pay tax, customers no need to pay tax, So usually no tax no extra fee for EU customers.
4) DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.
If you have not received the goods during the normal time, please contact us for checking the package status timely online or by email: email@example.com
If you cannot download software in the default CD, or if you need technical support for software install, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you by Teamviewer.