Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 is the most powerful TPMS tool on the world, it not only can fully diagnose TPMS problem but also can activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU.Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 can diagnose the more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle coverage for TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional tool is the best solution for tire shops and automotive workshops to perform TPMS service
The easy-to-use TPMS tool Autel TS601 provides users with unparalleled experience of efficiency and accuracy for complete TPMS diagnosis. Instead of simply checking the sensor data, sensor ID, tire pressure/temperature, battery condition, sensor positionand diagnosing the TPMS to read/write sensor ID, read/clear TPMS codes (turn off TPMS warning light), retrieve TPMS ECU information, and perform actuation test, this TPMS tool allows user programming the sensor data to MX-sensor and replacingfaulty sensor that is with low battery life or is not functioning.
The MaxiTPMS TS601 is a TPMS diagnostic & service tool capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional TPMS tool is the best solution for tire and automotive workshops that require a diverse tool to perform various TPMS services!
Top 3 Reasons To Get Autel MaxiTPMS TS601:
1. Lifetime Free Update Online On Autel Official Website
2. Support Lanugages: English, French, Germany, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korea, Italian. (Note: Each Device include English + one optional language.)
3. MaxiTPMS TS601 is the most powerful TPMS diagnostic & service tool in the world capable of fully diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU, including all the functions of Autel MaxiTPMS 501(SC193) ,Live TPMS Data Stream, Adjust Tire Size Placard Vaule,Generic OBDII Powertrain Testing, and so on.
Why you need TS601?
A growing number of vehicles need a diverse tool for the following:
1. To activate a newly mounted TPMS sensor;
2. To reprogram the ECU to facilitate the new sensor recognition when tires change order, or switch from winter to summer types, or a new wheel mounted to a vehicle, and so on;
3. To send TPMS sensor information to the vehicle's ECU after activating and receiving the TPMS sensor information.
At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
The single screen organization allows you to easily read direct feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly understand the status of all TPMS features, and compare sensor and ECU data, then instantly pinpoint system faults to identify the fix. This At-A-Glance view of all sensor information, easily shows the location of which sensor battery is low and needs to be replaced soon.
Easy To Use Software Operation
Performing a basic sensor activation or complex diagnostic tool functions, is easy as following the program options and on-screen display instructions. The TS601 provides code definitions and visual / audio responses to make the operations much easier and more convenient to complete.
Download FREE software updates for enhanced diagnostic functions and extended vehicle coverage. Now even your old TPMS tool can perform like new!
OBDII Connected TPMS & Vehicle Diagnostics
The TS601 can provide relearn procedures for specific sensors and connect with the OBDII cord to the vehicle's ECU to offer multiple programming options including clone sensor IDs, or auto create ID, or manual write sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning. The TS601 also offers advanced TPMS diagnostics like Live Data Graphing for performance vehicles and complete system diagnostics like Emissions Testing and Live Data Graphing to help technicians complete multiple projects quickly with a single tool.
Supported Car Brands
For ABARTH, for Acuba, for Alfa Romeo, For Alpina, for Aston Martin, for Audi,for Bentley, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Buick, for BYD, for Cadillac, for ChangAn, for Chery, for Chevrolet, for Chrysler, for Citroen, for Dacia, for Daewoo, for Dodge, for Ferrari, for Fiat, for Ford, for Foton, for Geely, for GMC, for GreatWall, for Haval, for Holden, for Honda, for HSV, for Hummer, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for ISUZU, for JAC, for Jaguar, for Jeep, for Junpai, for KIA, for Lada, for Lamborghini, for Lancia, for LandRover, for Lexus, for Lifan, for Lincoln, for Lotus, for Mahindra, for Maserati, for Maybach, for Mazda, for McLaren, for Mercedes Benz, for Mercury, for MG, for Mini, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Oldsmobile, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Plymouth, for Pontiac, for Porsche, for Renault, for Rolls-Royce, for SAAB, for Samsung, for Saturn, for Scion, for Skoda, for Smart, for SsangYong, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Tesla, for Toyota, for Venucia, for Volvo, for VPG, for VW.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Functions:
1. Fast Access to Accurate OBDII Diagnosis
Autel TS601 is the first one to integrate the TPMS tool with OBDII code reader. Except professional diagnosis to the TPMS, you can also perform the exceptional diagnosis to vehicle engine running conditions and the operating status of the exhaust after-treatment,which is called OBDII diagnosis.
TS601 offers complete OBD II Diagnostic Functions, such as reading & clearing codes, live data, retrieving I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test and more, as a fast-access option that enables a quick emissions test on the engine system of OBD II-compliant vehicles.
What's more, it can perform an OBD II-Assisted Relearn, wirelessly communicating with vehicles and triggering wheel-mounted sensors, to directly write sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition, eliminating the need for a second tool.
2. Complete TPMS Functions
The professional TS601 provides you with advanced TPMS diagnostics functions and services, to facilitate your TPMS-related repair works. The TPMS tool includes features as followings.
1). Activates all known OEM / Universal TPMS sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals;
2). Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency;
3). Allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults;
4). Offers on-tool relearn procedure for every TPMS-equipped American, Asian and European vehicle. No need for relearn charts or internet lookups;
5). Programs AUTEL MX-Sensor with multiple options available including Auto Create, Manual Create, or Clone Sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning;
6). Offers OBD II Relearn to write IDs to vehicle directly without further procedures;
7). Offers visual / audio responses to make the operations much easier to complete;
8). Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions;
9). Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions.
3. Professional TPMS ECU Diagnostics
TS601 is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems, including reading / writing sensor IDs in vehicle's ECU, reading/ clearing codes of TPMS system, reading TPMS live data, retrieving TPMS ECU information, and performing actuation tests and special functions, and to save data for later reviews and printing.
4. Easy and Fast MX-Sensor Programming
The TPMS sensor programming can and will only work with the Autel MX-sensor. There are 4 options available for you to complete MX-sensor programming, and they each have their own advantages and characteristics:
Auto Create – applying random ID for the tested vehicle
Manual Create – manually input the random ID or the original sensor ID
Copy by OBD – read sensor ID with Relearn function, and write it to MX-sensor
Copy by Activation – automatically write in the retrieved original sensor data to MX-sensor in the case of original sensor is triggered
* Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
* Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
* Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
* Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
* Performs actuation tests and special functions
* Activate Autel TPMS Sensors Full TPMS diagnosis
* TPMS Programming
* Aditional OBD2 Code Reader Function
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Specifications:
Display TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Weight 0.4kg (0.88lb)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Package List:
1×TS601 main unit
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 FAQ:
Q: What's the difference between Autel MaxiTPMS TS601, TS501 and TS401 ?
A: 1. TS401 cannot do programming, but both TS501 and TS601 support tire pressure sensor programming, etc.
2. Both TS501 and TS601 can do TMPS diagnose and programming.
3. TS601 can do OBD diagnostic, but TS501 cannot do that.
At the same time, TS601 can read and write data to be more powerful and perfect.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Shipping Method & Delivery
1) UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-5 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our UK warehouse for most items. All Items titled "UK Ship" are ship from our UK warehouse.
2) Yodel Virtual warehouse Shipping: 6-8 days with No Tax for UK customers.
3) Yanwen Express: 8-10 working days. No Tax for European Countries.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you need faster DHL shipment,
please contact us ,thank you)
4) DHL Shipping: 5-8 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.
5) Singpost/HongKong Airmail: 15- 20 working days. For the Price below £100, we will ship it to you buy Airmail.
If you have not received the goods during the normal time, please contact us for checking the package status timely online or by email: email@example.com
If you cannot download software in the default CD, or if you need technical support for software install, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you by Teamviewer.