BMW ENET OBD Cable uses the international top super-six production lines, shielding interference, signal transmission intensity, really pure copper wire, green insulation, not comparable to other lines .
BMW ENET (Ethernet to OBD) Interface Cable E-SYS ICOM Coding F-Series
Note: password for BMW_E-SYS_ENET as below,
V50.2 Extracting passwords: SQnd$CXL PIN: 2670
V50.3 Extracting passwords: E*G@rqVa PIN: 2670
BMW series single module programming or modules hiding ENET data line
BMW hidden ENET data cable , F series programming cable , the latest E-SYS 3.23.4 and V49.4 data.
BMW F series , the new 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 7 Series , GT, X3, brush hidden upscale programming line goes on sale !
Buy our ENET lines are presented E-SYS 3.23.4 software installation packages and ETOKEN and PIN.
One can hide modules or program single module
1. Lock unlock sound confirmation ( to prevent radio interference, add sound to confirm car locked when turn light confirmation inconvenient. This is setup in cic)
2. Can operate the navigation menu including watching dvd when driving( for driving safety. Let the side driver operate the navigation menu )
3. Display engine output and torque meter ( purely fun, look engine output )
4. Cancel confirmation screen big screen boot delay
5. Open the voice recognition function
6. Three kind of bluetooth phone ringtones ( personality only )
7. Increasing the cic memory address to 50
8. The glass automatically rise to the top process is not terminated by the car door ( easy to get off to close the window waiting )
9. The digital speed display ( fun only )
10. Air-conditioned memory of the last off state ( without air conditioning season is more convenient )
11. Indoor cycling memories of the last time the state when engine off
12. A-pillar electric tailgate buttons and remote control a key to close the power tailgate. At any time terminate the reverse operation ( turn off 15 minutes or more reset )
13. Increasing shift paddles
14. The small screen to the large-screen display modify
15. Pdc display vertical and horizontal
16. Disable the seat belt status display - passenger seat
17. Disable the seat belt status display - driver seat
18. Disable seat belt reminder mistake ! The link is invalid. Device - passenger seat
19. Disable seat belt reminder - driving position
20. Disabled unfasten their seat belts voice prompts - passenger seat
21. Disabled unfasten their seat belts voice prompts - driving position
22. Intersection vehicle high beam automatic control ( no condition tested. Do not know if it is valid )
23. Angel eyes open and cancel functions
24 turn off the engine start-stop function turned on by default
25, gps time synchronization
26. Foot open the back cover
27. Ds show s1-s7 selection
28. Active sports gearbox program sport +
29. Single microphone settings
30. Engine off automatically unlock
31. Internet applications
32. Armrest usb playback video
33. The maximum distance disable front camera view
34. The maximum distance to disable the rear camera view
35. Maximum speed disable front camera view
36. The maximum speed to disable the rear camera view
1pc x BMW ENET (Ethernet to OBD) Interface Cable
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Shipping Method & Delivery
1) UK/EU Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our UK and EU warehouse for most items.
2) 4PX Express: 6 days with Tax Free for UK customers.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
3) Yanwen Express: 10-12 working days for European Countries. Our company have IOSS, declare under 150 EUR, seller pay tax, customers no need to pay tax, So usually no tax or extra fee for EU customers.
4) DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.
If you have not received the goods during the normal time, please contact us for checking the package status timely online or by email: email@example.com
If you cannot download software in the default CD, or if you need technical support for software install, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you by Teamviewer.
BMW FEM Coding FAQ:
Q: If the method with flashing used FEM will not work, it will be possible to get back to original FEM from my car ?
A: I still have this original FEM.
Flashing used FEM will have no affect on your original one.
Q: Is original FEM will be still compatible with flashed modules ?
A: You could also try flashing original FEM, and see if that doesn’t solve your problem before resorting to the used FEM.
Q: What charger is good for flashing to avoid interruption during process ?
A: Use any charger good for 50 amp minimum.
Q: Need VIN change during FEM flash?
A: VIN is also taken from FA during vo or fdl-coding, usually no need to flash for matching vin.
But Update VCM and MSM I don’t think have to be checked. This is for other purpose. They are not needed when changing vin during a flash. Still they are required when coding a replaced module (after installing it), otherwise svt in vcm will not be corrected.
Above is good point about SVT.
Q: During flashing car engine should be running ?
A: No, it should not be running. You need power supply with 13-15 volts and 50 amps. Other option is to use another car with engine running and jump start cables.
Q: What if during flashing process ignition will switch off ?
What damages to the car this may do?
A: It won’t turn off after the flashing has started.