Foxwell NT530 Multi-System Scanner with Pre-installed BMW Software
Ship from UK&EU Warehouse!
Highlights of Foxwell NT530 BMW Scanner
1. NT530 with Pre-installed BMW Software, no need to download software by yourself.
2. Multi-Lanuage: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional),French, Deutsch, Spanish, Japanese, Russian,Polish, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Russian, Thai, Hungarian
3. Free Update for Lifetime.
4. One Year Warranty.
NT530 can cover up to five vehicle makes. More software can be added anytime at extra cost USD60 or USD80
Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
Works on the latest 2018/2019 models
Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Instrument cluster etc.
Read Vehicle and ECU Information
Bi-directional Test: NT530 allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. With this diagnostic tool, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, and actuators is made a simple task. It allows you to recalibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacement. Those test includes but not limited to register battery replacement, CAS reset,CO adjustment, delete transport model, disable/enable key.
Oil Service Reset: Ａllows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
Electronic Parking Brake Service: Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on BMW vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
ABS/Airbag Services: Allows you use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake systems and air bags or components.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
Injector Coding.Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity. After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
Foxwell NT530 with Pre-installed BMW Software Supported Carlist
1 Series: E81/E82/E87/E88, F20
2 Series: F22 F23 F45 F46
3 Series: E30/E36, E46, E90/E91/E92/E93, F30/F31/F35, F34 F80
4 Series: F32/F33 F36 F82 F83
5 Series: E28, E34, E39, E60/E61, F10/F11, F07, F18
6 Series: E24, E63/E64, F12/F13, F06
7 Series: E23, E32, E38, E65/E66/E68, F01/F02/F04
8 Series: E31
I Series: I01/I12
X Series: X1_E84, X3_E83, X3_F25, X4_F26, X5_E53, X5_E70, X6_E71, X6_E72, X5_F15,X5_F85, X6_F16,X6_F86, X1_F48,
Z Series: Z1_E30, Z4_E85/E86, Z8_E52, Z4_E89
MINI For Most Models 2002-Present
Body Styles Covered
R50: "Mk I" Mini One & Cooper (2001–2006)
R52: "Mk I" Mini Convertible (2004–2008)
R53: "Mk I" Mini Cooper S (2001–2006)
R55: "Mk II" Mini Clubman (2007–present)
R56: "Mk II" Mini Hatch/Hardtop range (2006–2013)
R57: "Mk II" Mini Convertible (2009–present)
R58: Coupé (2012–present)
R59: Roadster (2012–present)
R60: Countryman (2010–present)
R61: Paceman (2013-2016)
F54: Clubman (2016-present)
F55: Hatchback (2014-present)
F56: Hatchback (2014-Present)
F57: Convertible (2014-Present)
Rolls-Royce MODELS COVERED
RR1, RR2, RR3, RR4, RR5
Customer Reviews on Foxwell NT530 BMW Scanner
1. Perfect for my e46 325i! Worked as advertised... engine was idling rough on my 325i and the scanner pointed straight at a firing issue on cylinder #5. I changed the coil and now she runs as smooth as butter. Very easy to use, feels like a quality built product. Highly recommended!
2. Perfect for the e46. I was able to reset the ABS light that came on when I've disconnected the door airbag while putting in a new window regulator. Got the Chrysler module as well (of their site) and was able to test and troubleshoot the A/C on my 2013 Jeep JK.
3.Best scanner ever! I got this for my 2013 128i cause I had a code come up for steering angle sensor plausibility? And hooked this thing up and found exactly what was wrong with it and recalibrated it. Took of my brake and traction control lights! Very happy with this purchase!
4.I was having some unexplained problems with my E60 M5(Like everyone else) And this was able to read the BMW specific modules very easily and help me diagnose the problems. You will ultimately save money owning this. It is small, and you will feel like a pro being able to read, and reset the BMW specific codes. This is far beyond a regular OBDII scanner.
You can also preform BMW maintenance functions such as registering a new battery, read and clear adaptations, activate and test all of the modules individually, engage the transmission, among many others.
5. I bought this to determine what was causing several lights to come on my BMW Z4. I had the dreaded three light display (DSC, Traction, Brake) and tried several remedies before buying this scanner. I cleaned all of the wheel speed sensors (probably needed it anyway) but this did not solve the problem. I decided to buy a scanner that could scan for ABS and other vehicle codes and decided on the Foxwell.
I ran a scan and it picked up a code for the Yaw/Rotation Speed Sensor. I tried to reset the code but it kept coming back on immediately so I figured it was legit. New part runs $400 to $600 and since these lights on other websites said can come from many different sources so I did not 100% trust the reading. Ended up buying a used part with a 30 day return policy ($49). So for the cost of the scanner and $49 for used part. The scanner was 100% correct. After installing the part the lights went away and I saved about $800 to $1000 in parts and labor.
6.Very satisfied. Worked as advertised on my 2002 BMW 330i. Read both OBDII and BMW unique codes. BMW codes haven't been read since I purchased the car new in 2002. Reset both my Air Bag and ABS warning lights and they haven't been back since (I'm assuming some repair like a window regulator replacement triggered the Air Bag light and similar repair to the brakes set off the ABS). That said, instead of needing to take my car into a shop or to the dealer ($$$) to fix and make the warning lights go away, the NT530 reset the lights and has shown me I really have no vehicle issues and car is running like a top. I just needed to reset the codes I some how set off. If you own a BMW, and plan on keeping it for a while, this scanner will pay for itself, especially if you are a do-it-yourselfer.
Foxwell NT530 Specification
Display: 2.8”TFT color screen
Working Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
CTN MEAS: 456*442*515mm
Foxwell NT530 Kit Includes
1pc x NT530 Pro Multi-System Scan Tool
1pc x 16 pin Main Diagnostic Cable
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x Quick Start Guide
1pc x Nylon Carry Pouch
Autel IM508 No IP Block Version! UK&EU Ship!
Lonsdor K518 Series Newest Update
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Shipping Method & Delivery
1) UK/EU Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our UK and EU warehouse for most items. Items titled "UK Ship" are shipped from UK warehouse to UK Customers. Items titled "EU Ship" are shipped from EU Warehouse to EU Customers.
2) 4PX Express: 6-8 days with Tax Free for UK customers.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
3) Yanwen Express: 8-10 working days. No Tax for European Countries.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you need faster DHL shipment,
please contact us ,thank you)
4) DHL Shipping: 5-8 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.
If you have not received the goods during the normal time, please contact us for checking the package status timely online or by email: email@example.com
If you cannot download software in the default CD, or if you need technical support for software install, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you by Teamviewer.