MC68HC05 Motorola 705 Programmer
A parallel port interface (LPT1, LPT2) connects the programmer to any desktop PC running DOS or Windows systems.
The four jumpers located on the programmer board are intending for device type selection. Smart firmware controls all read/program operations so access to device can be establish even if device secured. Default settings permit to read and write Motorola MCU internal EEPROM without processor structure knowledge. The Device Menu displays all available functions to perform on the device (read, program, verify, program security, etc...). A full screen editor is provided to view or edit any address of the programming buffer in binary or ASCII formats.
On-board device programming.
Parallel (Communication Port) port interface works on (LPT1, LPT2 )
Supported Chip List:
1pc x 705 programmer
1pc x MC68HC705B16 QFP-64
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.