Opel Airbag Reseter OBD2 Airbag Reset Free Shipping
Airbag Reseter works without additional computer and trough car OBD II connector can erase airbag sensor "crash data" or only fault memory.
How to Use Opel Airbag Resetter ?
1. Connect this tool to car OBD II connector.
2. Right red button is for airbag "crash data" erase.
3. Left yellow button is for erase airbag "fault memory" or "errors".
Opel Airbag Resetter Support vehicles:
VW3: 1GD 909 603A
VW5: 1C0 909 601A / 1GD 909 601 /
1GD 909 601 A / 6Q0 909 605 / 6Q0 909 605A
VW6: 6Q0 909 605C
4B0 959 655G / 4B0 959 655H / 4B0 959 655E /
4B0 959 655F / 4B0 959 655R / 4B0 959 655J(50Pin)
Opel (GM) Series:
GM 09 229 302 / GM 05 490 636 /GM 90 569 350 /
GM 92 099 726 / GM 90 562 544
1pc x Opel Airbag Reseter
1pc x Connector Cable
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.