U480 OBD2 CAN BUS OBDII Code Scanner Engine Code Reader
U480 Scanner Descriptions:
With U480 code reader, you may quickly find out trouble causes (troubleshooter) of electronically controlled systems on your car, by simply connecting U480 with the 16 PIN diagnostic socket, via reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on U480, identifying, locating and checking out trouble causes with attached user's manual.
U480 Code Readr Functions:
1. Work on all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBD II /EOBD compliant including CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP2000 protocols
2. Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
3. Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
4. Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
5. Highly reliable and accurate
6. Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
7. Easy to use with one plug-in
8. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
9. Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm Performs continuous DTC scan
10. Safely communicates with the on-board computer
11. No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
U480 Scan Tool Specifications:
16-pin OBDII Standard Socket
Voltage: DC 10V~12V
Temperature: -10 ~ 40
Display: 2 line LCD
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.