Yamaha bikes immobilizer emulator
The emulator of an immobilizer for motorcycles and scooters Yamaha.
Works with all motorcycles and scooters Yamaha from 2006 to 2009.
Does not demand programmingonly need is connect wires.
Completely emulates work of a regular immobilizer, including light-emitting diode work on the instrument panel.
For emulator installation in the case of a regular immobilizer:
1. Remove glue hermetic from the immobilizer case.
2. Take out a PCB from immobilizer and desolder from it wires.
3. Connect the emulator according to drawing more low.
4. Insert the emulator into the immobilizer case.
Colouring of wires and their appointment:
Black (2 pcs.) GND
Red with a green strip BATT (+12v)
Red with a white strip IGN (+12v)
Blue LED (+5v)
Yellow with a blue strip K-line Immo-ECU
1 x maitain item
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.