BMW ENET OBD Cable uses the international top super-six production lines, shielding interference, signal transmission intensity, really pure copper wire, green insulation, not comparable to other lines .
BMW ENET (Ethernet to OBD) Interface Cable E-SYS ICOM Coding F-Series
BMW series single module programming or modules hiding ENET data line
BMW hidden ENET data cable , F series programming cable , the latest E-SYS 3.23.4 and V49.4 data.
BMW F series , the new 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 7 Series , GT, X3, brush hidden upscale programming line goes on sale !
Buy our ENET lines are presented E-SYS 3.23.4 software installation packages and ETOKEN and PIN.
One can hide modules or program single module
1. Lock unlock sound confirmation ( to prevent radio interference, add sound to confirm car locked when turn light confirmation inconvenient. This is setup in cic)
2. Can operate the navigation menu including watching dvd when driving( for driving safety. Let the side driver operate the navigation menu )
3. Display engine output and torque meter ( purely fun, look engine output )
4. Cancel confirmation screen big screen boot delay
5. Open the voice recognition function
6. Three kind of bluetooth phone ringtones ( personality only )
7. Increasing the cic memory address to 50
8. The glass automatically rise to the top process is not terminated by the car door ( easy to get off to close the window waiting )
9. The digital speed display ( fun only )
10. Air-conditioned memory of the last off state ( without air conditioning season is more convenient )
11. Indoor cycling memories of the last time the state when engine off
12. A-pillar electric tailgate buttons and remote control a key to close the power tailgate. At any time terminate the reverse operation ( turn off 15 minutes or more reset )
13. Increasing shift paddles
14. The small screen to the large-screen display modify
15. Pdc display vertical and horizontal
16. Disable the seat belt status display - passenger seat
17. Disable the seat belt status display - driver seat
18. Disable seat belt reminder mistake ! The link is invalid. Device - passenger seat
19. Disable seat belt reminder - driving position
20. Disabled unfasten their seat belts voice prompts - passenger seat
21. Disabled unfasten their seat belts voice prompts - driving position
22. Intersection vehicle high beam automatic control ( no condition tested. Do not know if it is valid )
23. Angel eyes open and cancel functions
24 turn off the engine start-stop function turned on by default
25, gps time synchronization
26. Foot open the back cover
27. Ds show s1-s7 selection
28. Active sports gearbox program sport +
29. Single microphone settings
30. Engine off automatically unlock
31. Internet applications
32. Armrest usb playback video
33. The maximum distance disable front camera view
34. The maximum distance to disable the rear camera view
35. Maximum speed disable front camera view
36. The maximum speed to disable the rear camera view
1pc x BMW ENET (Ethernet to OBD) Interface Cable
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 6-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Fast Free Shipping and Cost-Effective
Lonsdor K518 K518ISE Key Programmer
Whatsapp: +86-136-2864-7582 (Joanna)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.
BMW FEM Coding FAQ:
Q: If the method with flashing used FEM will not work, it will be possible to get back to original FEM from my car ?
A: I still have this original FEM.
Flashing used FEM will have no affect on your original one.
Q: Is original FEM will be still compatible with flashed modules ?
A: You could also try flashing original FEM, and see if that doesn’t solve your problem before resorting to the used FEM.
Q: What charger is good for flashing to avoid interruption during process ?
A: Use any charger good for 50 amp minimum.
Q: Need VIN change during FEM flash?
A: VIN is also taken from FA during vo or fdl-coding, usually no need to flash for matching vin.
But Update VCM and MSM I don’t think have to be checked. This is for other purpose. They are not needed when changing vin during a flash. Still they are required when coding a replaced module (after installing it), otherwise svt in vcm will not be corrected.
Above is good point about SVT.
Q: During flashing car engine should be running ?
A: No, it should not be running. You need power supply with 13-15 volts and 50 amps. Other option is to use another car with engine running and jump start cables.
Q: What if during flashing process ignition will switch off ?
What damages to the car this may do?
A: It won’t turn off after the flashing has started.