WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
1. Applicable Car Models: All models that support the OBD standard (Volkswagen, GM, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.)
2. Languages: Depends on WiFi OBD Software
3. Dimensions: 67 x 21 x 31mm
4. Cable Length: 1.88 meters
1. Primary Function:WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
2. Compatible Apple Devices:Depends on the WiFi OBD Software used, but will require Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad iOS 3.0 or later and with WiFi capabilities.
Support Car List:
GM 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Ford 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Chrysler 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Toyota 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Honda 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
NISSAN 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Many other Asian and European 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
1. WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
2. CD with User Manual
Q:Will This Code Reader Work with My Car?
A: 1. This OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
2. A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate OBD II Certified. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a common 16pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
3. For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
Q: My Apple device finds and connects to this product, but nothing is working?
A: After you connect with WiFi, set a static IP on your Apple device with: IP 192.168.0.11 or 192.168.0.10 and subnet mask: 255.255.255.0.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.