The ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission + CAN OBDII MaxiLink ML629 is built to help you to determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS/SRS warning light is on. Supporting all 10 test modes of OBDII test, ML629 provides you a complete diagnosis. A wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles are covered by ML629, including GM, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Suzuki, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Nissan, Infiniti, Chrysler, Renault, Dacia, Land Rover, Jaguar, VW, Audi, Bugatti, Skoda, Seat, Bentley, Volvo and Porsche, etc. For a detailed vehicle coverage list, please contact our sales support engineer.
MaxiLink ML629 Highlights:
1. Original Autel Brand. High Quality
2. ML629 is built with additional Engine and Transmission Diagnoses compared with Autel ML619
3. Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official Website. ML629 comes with free online update for life time, which gives you the ability to add the newest vehicle models and timely fix potential bugs.
4. ADVANCED VERSION Of ML619: As an upgraded version of ML619, this Car scan tool Autel ML629 not only provides you with basic diagnosis on ABS and SRS, but also offers additional solutions to the problems on Engine and Transmission at a price of only higher $20 than ML619.
5. FOUR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES: With this innovative OBD2 scanner, you are able to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes of Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS when the warning light pops on, and figure out car running status information by retrieving four systems’ live data stream.
6. WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: This diagnostic tool Autel ML629 is compatible with all OBDII protocols including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN, also supports complete OBD2 functions on vehicles such as Toyota, Honda, VW, Mazda, Kia, Nissan, etc.
7. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Instead of spending long time searching definition of diagnostic trouble codes online, this DIY Scanner is equipped with practical DTC Lookup for allowing searching DTC definitions stored in built-in DTC library within seconds.
1. Four Systems (Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS) Diagnoses
Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes: You can decipher error codes by the function of Read DTCs, and it offers viable solutions to the problems indicated by the detected hard codes.
Clear DTCs and Turn off the Light: You are able to clear the DTCs within seconds after you have finished the repair work, and then the warning light will be off automatically.
Retrieve Live Data Stream: This DIY scanner supports reading four systems’ live data stream, from which you can get real-time PID data from ECU.
2. Complete OBD2 Functions for Emission Problems
On the basis of complete OBD2 functions, all the issues related to emission can be addressed timely:
Read & clear detected diagnostic trouble codes and turn off the Check Engine Light;
Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance;
View graphical live data of vehicle’s computer module(s) for easy analyses;
View the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected;
Show the last results of O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting;
Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems;
Component Test: Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system;
Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely.
3. Practical Add-on Features
DTC Lookup: Thanks to the DTC Lookup function, you are able to identify where a fault might be occurring within a vehicle by simply clicking several buttons, instead of looking for each code’s definition online one by one.
Data Playback: All the diagnostic result will be recorded in this OBD2 scanner, which is prepared for reviewing history diagnostic recordings, and further identifying vehicle’s running conditions.
Data Printing: The print data function allows you to print DTC data recorded by this OBD2 scanner via connecting this scanner to PC with the supplied USB cable, so you can show the diagnostic result to the technician straightforwardly.
4. Extensive Vehicle Models
In line with all available OBD2 & CAN protocols, this OBD2 Scan Tool works on most America, Asia and Europe vehicles including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Volvo, VW, AUDI, BMW and Mercedes etc. When the warning light is illuminated, you can plug this OBD2 Scanner into the cars’ OBD port which is a rich avenue for procuring messages on the performance and health of the car, to locate the problem and solve it in time, enhancing automobile driving security
Autel MaxiLink ML629 Features：
1.Reads and erases DTCs for ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
2.Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
3.Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
4.Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
5.Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
6.Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
7.Views freeze frame data
9.TF memory card for data backup and software update
10.Multilingual support – English, Spanish, French, etc.
11.2.8" LCD with 320X240 resolution
12.Internet updatable via USB
13.Prints data via PC
Autel ML629 Vehicle Coverage:
For GM, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Suzuki, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Nissan, Infiniti, Chrysler, Renault, Dacia, Land Rover, Jaguar, VW, Audi, Bugatti, Skoda, Seat, Bentley, Volvo and Porsche, etc. For a detailed vehicle coverage list, please contact our sales support engineer.
MaxiLink ML629 Support Language:
English Chinese French German Spanish Portuguese Janpanese Nederlands
Polish Korean Swedish Italian Russian
What's the Advantages of ML629 Compares with AL619 ?
How to use a ML629?