AUTEL MaxiCheck Pro service tool
- MaxiCheck Pro is based on Autel's latest diagnostic platform. Autel MaxiCheck Pro Scanner is simple, easy to use, and has been designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems.
The MaxiCheck Pro service tool, based on Autel’s latest diagnostic platform, is simple and easy to use. It is specially designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems, such as ABS, SRS, Oil Service, EPB, DPF and more. MaxiCheck Pro provides quick and easy solutions to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without the use of a diagnostic tool. It is the ideal service tool for today’s technicians at a price everyone can afford.
Ship from UK Warehouse, 2-3 Days Arrive!
MaxiCheck Pro Highlights:
1. Lifetime Free Update Online
2. It is designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems.
3. It include Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), Oil light resets
4. Multiple Language Supported:
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian (Please provide device serial number for language exchange)
Note: Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Function is deleted, You can buy TS601 or TS608 for this TPMS function
Maxicheck Pro added BMS Function newly
How to Update Autel MaxiCheck Pro ?
Autel frequently releases software updates that you can download. TheUpdate feature makes it very easy to determine and get exactly what you need.
1. Install Maxi PC Suite through the included CD, or download the applications in our website: www.autel.com or our distributors'site. You can use a Mac or a Windows-based computer to download the suitable version and proceed.
2. Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
3. Load the SD card of the scan tool to your PC.
4. Run the Maxi PC Suite. Wait for the Log In window to pop up
5. Enter your Autel ID and password and wait for the Update window to display. If you forget your password unintentionally, you may always click the [Forget Password?] to link to our website and get your password back.
6. Select the product type and serial number, click OK to continue.
7. In the Update window, select the items you want to install.Usually, you should install all available updates.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Features:
1. Crystal Clear TFT Color Screen
2. Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian & European Vehicles
3. Update via SD Card
4. Limited One (1) Year Warranty
5. Multilingual Support
6. Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
7. Reads & Clears EPB/SBC Trouble Codes
8. Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Lights
9. Diagnoses EPB/SBC Caliper Functionality
10. Resets the Oil Service Light
11. Resets the Service Mileage & Service Intervals
12. Sets the Inspection Mileage
13. Resets Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
14. ABS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
15. SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
16. Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality
17. ABS Bi-directional Functionality
18. Reads, Records and Plays Back OBD2 Live Data Graphing
MaxiCheck Pro Service Tool Can Do it All:
1. Read and Clear trouble codes for Air Bag (SRS) and EPB/SBC
2. Read and Clear ABS trouble codes as well as bi-directional functionality
3. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers
4. Diagnose EPB/SBC caliper functionality
5. Reset Steering Angle Sensors (SAS) functionality
6. Reset Oil Service Light and Mileage service intervals
7. Set inspection 1 and 2 service intervals / Set inspection mileage
8. Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian and European Vehicles
9. Turn off the ECU and brake warning light
10. View, graph, record and playback OBD-II live data
11. Mode 6 and freeze frame data coverage
12. Fully internet updateable and upgradeable
13. An SD card slot for memory expansion
OBD II Diagnostics:
1. Read and Erase Codes
2. DTC Lookup
3. Live Data/ Freeze Frame
4. Retrieve I/M Readiness Status
5. O2 Monitor Test/ On-Board Monitor Test
6. Component Test
7. View Vehicle Information
8. Modules Present
ABS - Anti-Lock Brake and SRS (Airbag) - Supplemental Restraint System:
Enables a technician to read and clear ABS/SRS trouble codes, and also reset Airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
EPB - Electronic Parking Brake Service:
Activate/Deactivate Brake Control system. Assist with Brake Fluid Control. Brake Calibration. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers. Read and Clear EPB/ SBC Trouble Codes.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker. It is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
OIL - Oil Light Service Reset:
Enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
DPF - Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality Maintenance Service:
The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.
Read/Erase DPF System Codes. Review Live Data of DPF System and Sensor Perform DPF Services including Particulate Filter Regeneration.
SAS - Steering Angle Sensor Calibration Maintenance and Diagnostics:
Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
Enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights.
View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a code is detected.
BMS - The Battery Maintenance System Services:
BMS allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state，monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle,and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
Enables the resetting of service lights, service mileage, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, VW/Audi, Fiat, etc.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Vehicle List:
ABS/SRS: BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
EPB: BENZ, BMW, Citroen, Ford, LandRover, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, GM, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
OLR: BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford,LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )
||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140 °F)
||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)
||12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
||Length: 212 mm (8.35’’)
Width: 110.5 mm (4.35’’)
Height: 37.5 mm (1.48’’)
||0.28 kg (without wire) 0.484 kg(with wire)
1pc x Maxicheck Pro Unit
1pc x OBD II Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case
1pc x User's Manual
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Shipping Method & Delivery
1) UK/EU Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our UK and EU warehouse for most items.
2) 4PX Express: 6 days with Tax Free for UK customers.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
3) Yanwen Express: 10-12 working days for European Countries. Our company have IOSS, declare under 150 EUR, seller pay tax, customers no need to pay tax, So usually no tax or extra fee for EU customers.
4) DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.
If you have not received the goods during the normal time, please contact us for checking the package status timely online or by email: email@example.com
If you cannot download software in the default CD, or if you need technical support for software install, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you by Teamviewer.